Oney's Birffday Bash Oney's Birffday Bash

I spotted a song!

Pray for Plagues :D

psychicpebbles responds:

pray for aids

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Tear jerking.

I know how you feel. :/

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Awesome.

I thought this was amazing! Great animation, great plot idea, magnificent! And also, I give and EXTRA 5 stars just for Miguel and Tulio from El Dorado! That's my favorite disney movie! Great work man!

Courtin'? Here's Adieu! Courtin'? Here's Adieu!

HAHAHA!

I knew that was going to happen even before he said his name xD

North Park - Film is Gay North Park - Film is Gay

Hah, I loved it!

I actually, really, really, really liked this. The voices were very good. They were high quality and imitated south park voices pretty well. When i first clicked this, i thought it was going to be some stupid, badly animated south park fail movie, but i LOVED it! KEEP MAKING MORE!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

This is very touching. Beautiful, yet sad. I'm speechless. All i have to say is, 20/10, 10/5

Space tumor Space tumor

Very touching

One word, my friend, one word:

Inspiring.

*Clap Clap Clap*. The animation does need some work, but let me tell you this is beautiful.

Sqwiggly hair man 1 Sqwiggly hair man 1

Lol, I liked it!

I really liked it! But work on your animation skills, don't just draw characters with ovals.

Loved the choice of sound and music, the Team Fortress 2 demoman was funny ^_^. Do you play TF2? I do! If so, What's your steam ID?

Like Poetry Like Poetry

BRILLIANT!

The song matched great with the story, the animation was okay, and the plot was beautiful! Next time, use a little less tweening (but thats just my opinion lol), because tweening gets a little boring after a while. But other than that, it was perfect!

This story made me cry. I had an experience like that, only with my dog. And the look on the little boy's face (or the man's, whichever he is. He kinda looked like he was in his late teens) just made me burst into tears. If a flash can make me cry, then that's a great one! And you did just that! I look forward to more of your stuff! 10/10 5/5!

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

i dont know what is wrong with all of you

This stuff is hilarious.