A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Good game but

How the heck do you go through doors? I cant seem to figure it out

Joelasticot responds:

Press the "use" key (by default "E")

Cell Warfare Cell Warfare

Awesome Game!

It was all terrific, the music, the physics, power-ups, I give this a 5!

By the way, the enemy cells remind me of materia from Final Fantasy 7

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Nice game but..

=8 for the jumping mechanics. I literally could not get past the second level because i could jump over the broken bridge.

Blockular Blockular

fun game

but for 1 thing: there lwas bad grammar, like it would say "cool you found bob get him space parts" or something. remember periods. 2: the music was just HORRIBLE. and it was consistent throughout the whole flash. you shouldve at least made it change songs from level to level so the players can experience a different feel for the environment, like for the space level put...i dont know, something techno-ish. but ya get my point. nonetheless, fun game. 7/10 3/5

Wave Warrior Sonic EXE Wave Warrior Sonic EXE

that was good, but...

learn to use grammar please. woulda given it a 9, but the grammar...geez man. your like, (thios wasnt an actual saying from the story, but its close) "my master awaken in 2 body" you get 5/10 for that sort of thing.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

all in all, very good

helped me out alot. only problem is: go to basic, click simple buttons, and look in the top right where it says "simle buttons" ...yes i spelled it "simle" for a reason, better watch those typos man XD

MIRC MIRC

awesome

i love games where u have to use physics to win :D

Androkids Androkids

wow...just...wow

what was with "JIPEE!" and "IS!" everytime you got a coin, and "OICE!" everytime you got a frown. sounded like there was a french kid (i have nothing against french people) playing the voice. and o god, the voice acting girl was HORRIBLE! she could NOT voice act. she tried to hard. "WOOHOO! you got all of the coins, go to the magical door." gawd that got annoying i dont think even a 5 year old would want to play this. 1/5 and 1/10 just for the annoying ass sound effect. i wouldve gave you an 8/10 and a 4/5 if you didnt have the annoying-ass sound effects.

Coil Coil

what?

what do you do on level 2? do u like split them in half or something??

SHIFT SHIFT

wow

great job man, i beat it! haha, i like the portal references, "the timer is a lie!" gj, man, 10/10 5/5 keep it up!